A bit about me


Hey there!

I am Hiresh Pandoo, a student of Applied Computing at the University of Mauritius. Well, i was really passionate in the field of technology but in secondary education, i opted for science with design and technology. Eventually, when i reached the time to decide for the field of my career i decided to swap into the field that i wanted to pursue that is computing. So, i applied for Applied Computing and i do not regret my decision.

This quote is a motivation for me

                "Dream big, stay positive, work hard, and enjoy the journey" - Urijah Faber

I carry out most of my tasks by listening to music and it just boosts my peace of mind and accompanies me in my journey.

Computing is not easy and is not difficult as such, it is just that you need continuous learning and always has to be updating your brain according to the evolution of the technology which is moving a rapid pace. I always try to make my learning fun and most important being a physics student i have learned to first understand its principle and not to learn my heart. Till now, i am still using my old format of learning which helps me a lot.


THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME


Comments

Popular posts from this blog